Font for Outreach

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Font for Outreach

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ericaha 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

JacE
    Participant

Hi all – a client is looking to change the font in the NAV as well as for the buttons to a different font, however no matter what I do I can’t seem to locate or change the front properly.

any ideas?

http://wlu2.ernst-media.com/

Jac

http://wlu2.ernst-media.com/

AC
    Blocked

Try using Firebug for Firefox. It will help you target the locations.

JacE
    Participant

Thanks AnitaC. I have tried that – I was wondering if anyone else had this issue before and had a fix for it.

AC
    Blocked

Well, if you aren’t familiar with CSS, as most people aren’t then yes, it is a bit of a challenge to target a specific area.

JacE
    Participant

I was able to find a way to change it. Firebug was no help at all – I had to go through comparing another theme in order to add lines to the #nav CSS to get it to change.

I am familiar with CSS, and I hope that I’m not reading undue snark into your response.

AC
    Blocked

You asked as queston:

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue before and had a fix for it.

I responded to the question… so no there wasn’t anything snarky. I don’t know you from adam’s house cat so there is nothing to be snarky about. Now that might be a snarky statement.

ericaha
    Participant

Running into the same issue JacE. And you are right, the suggestions given here don’t fix the issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.