Footer in Lifestyle Theme Disclosure, Sitemap

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Footer in Lifestyle Theme Disclosure, Sitemap

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

newbiewp
    Participant

Hi All,

I would like to add in the footer of my lifestyle theme a “Disclosure” and a “Site map” (google xml site map), how do I do that? Is there a widget for that? Or do I do that via pages or posts?

My goal is that the disclosure is not be seen anywhere else on my website, not in pages and posts just in the footer.

I really appreciate any help!

Many thanks,
    Celvin

braddalton
    Participant

Install the Genesis Simple Edits plugin and add the HTML for the links in the footer credits field

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

newbiewp
    Participant

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your reply, I already have this plugin but where do I link the disclosure and the Sitemap to? What I mean is, I have to create the content first and than when somebody clicks on the footer they should be directed like http://www.mysite.com/disclosure.

I was assuming this is done via pages or posts but the thing is, they should not be visible on my site.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Celvin

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  newbiewp.
    • This reply was modified 10 months ago by  newbiewp.

braddalton
    Participant

Simply create the links to the pages in a new post draft and copy the HTML for the link s from your text editor and then paste the into the footer credits fields.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.