Forum Bugs and Issues

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Forum Bugs and Issues

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Gardner 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Gary Jones

The thread pagination links are incredibly close together, making them tricky to use from a touch device.

Equally, the same could be said for the post moderation links.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1 and 2.1.1 (all 88 of them!) | @GaryJ

Susan

I wish there was a way to change a user name. I created a user name similar to what I had at the old forum, but added my first name in there, and now it looks too long. :(

I really like that we can add html in our signature – I like to visit people’s sites, and it’s easier if the signature is clickable :)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Len
    Participant

@Susan

You should be able to change the “display” name in your profile.

Susan

Thank you, Len!! That was easy!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

wpsmith

My wishlist:

1. Ability to reply to a specific forum post (not sure if threaded posts are available).
    2. Ability to use <li> with <ul> or <ol> tags (getting stripped and using <p>).
    3. Ability to insert Github gists (via shortcode would be awesome!! since allowing scripts is not the best idea surely) or better code handling. It appears wpautop() is messing up code. See here: http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/using-jquery-isotope/#post-147

Travis Smith | Recommended StudioPress Developer & Contributor
    WP Smith | @wp_smith | GitHub

Due to the forums, please paste code using Pastebin, JS Fiddle (for JavaScript) or GitHub.
    How to use Firebug for Designers by SixRevisions

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  wpsmith.

wpsmith

Sorry, it stopped allowing me to edit my previous post. As for Github, possibly use Github oembed??

Travis Smith | Recommended StudioPress Developer & Contributor
    WP Smith | @wp_smith | GitHub

Due to the forums, please paste code using Pastebin, JS Fiddle (for JavaScript) or GitHub.
    How to use Firebug for Designers by SixRevisions

Cyndy Otty
    Participant

It’s hard to tell where one entry starts and stops, I thought at first it was just on post coming up.   Adding post-info below the titles might make it visually more obvious…  and/or switching to excerpts.

What jb510 said. As a visually impaired person it’s even more difficult. I like the color scheme of the StudioPress site a lot, but it’s definitely not translating so well in differentiating where one post ends and another begins.

EDIT: Um, wow, I can’t even read the blockquote text; it fades right into the background it’s so light. ;_;

— Cyndy Otty —
    http://gentlewit.com

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Cyndy Otty.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Cyndy Otty.

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

@ everyone – can you guys start a new thread here with what you had in this one, so I can delete this one and handle on a per suggestion basis?

I am going to close this so we can address things individually, as it’s tough to do that in a single thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Forum Bugs and Issues’ is closed to new replies.