Full Arabic Translation of Genesis

Community Forums Forums Internationalization and Translations Full Arabic Translation of Genesis

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hafid 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hafid
    Participant

greeting fellas

i’ve just finished translating the .po files into my native speaking language Arabic, and i wanna submit it to be add to the framework

so, where to ? need some help here  :P

Gary Jones

Thanks Hafid! I’ve nudged Remkus to come and look at this thread – he can give you more instructions to make your efforts more widely available to all those using WordPress + Genesis in Arabic :-)

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

Hafid
    Participant

that’s a great news @Garyl, can’t wait to hear from Remkus

Remkus de Vries

Can you email me the po file at remkus {at} forsite {dot} nu ?

More about me: ForSite Media | Remkus de Vries.

Genesis Plugins: Genesis Translations | Genesis Toolbar+ | Genesis Prose Exporter
    Make the CSS editing part of your life easier for yourself – use Google Chrome and its Developers Tools.

Hafid
    Participant

@Remkus De Vries done !, it’s been a pleasure to help the Genesis community

recently i bought two themes, Decor and Magazine

decor is used in my arabic blog here:  http://www.abdelhafid.com/ no css modification were needed, worked perfectly

magazine is on its way for development to be used in another blog, however it took a few css tricks to set it to RTL direction, so anything about arabic business for the Genesis Framework i’m here to help, such as: RTL css or Encoding or anything at all just email ma at : webmaster {at} abdelhafid {dot} com

sincerely

hafid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.