Full Width Template in Going Green

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Full Width Template in Going Green

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

johnlanglois
    Participant

I am confused as to why the Going Green child theme does not offer a full width page template.

I thought that by default Genesis had one.

I can select a full width style from the admin screen, but not on a page when I create one.

Do I need to register the full width layout in functions to be able to see this?

Thanks.

Anita
    Participant

If you go to the demo, there is a full width layout in there already. If it’s not, you should put in a support ticket.

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/full-width-template-in-going-green/

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

johnlanglois
    Participant

Your link points back to this post.  Did you mean to provide something else?

Anita
    Participant

Sorry, here it is – http://demo.studiopress.com/goinggreen/layouts/fwc/. It’s the full width layout on the demo.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

Anita
    Participant

It’s not a template – it’s a layout. Select Full Width from the Layout area.

johnlanglois
    Participant

But doesn’t that commit the whole site to full width?

I just wanted it for one page.

Anita
    Participant

No, each page or post can be set to whatever layout you choose. To globally change the entire site you would need to go to Genesis > Settings and do it in the Layout there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.