Generate Box background showing up in slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Generate Box background showing up in slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  webmaster@uthsc.edu 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

akshay kanyal
    Participant

I am using genesis responsive slider on Generate Theme – the slider is in the generate box but the box background is showing up – how can I ensure that only the slider shows up and not the box?

http://www.smartfreelancerblog.com

anitac
    Participant

Are you talking about the dark/black border around the slider itself?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

akshay kanyal
    Participant

yes i want just the image in the slider and not the dark/black border

webmaster@uthsc.edu
    Participant

This should be simple; add this to style.css:

#generate-box .wrap {
    padding:0;
    width:958px;
    }

This just gets rid of the padding inside of the box and bumps the image up width to compensate. Here’s what it will look like. I tried it in firebug so it should work.

Now, not to hijack the thread, but the problem I’m having is how to get that widget in to the generate box. I’m trying to add the genesis slider to the generate box; I can add it to the default sidebar but if I add it to the generate box nothing happens. Any tricks or ideas for getting this to work?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.