Geneses Nav Menu over Bottom of a Soliloquy Slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Geneses Nav Menu over Bottom of a Soliloquy Slider

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

coralseait
    Participant

Hello Genesis Gurus,

Is there a way to position Genesis Nav Menu over a Soliloquy Slider container? Brad Dalton’s excellent tutorial on getting the slider in Minimum Pro was a big help and start on integrating Soliloquy http://wpsites.net/best-plugins/installing-full-width-responsive-slider/

I’m thinking with some Z index CSS it might be possible, but I’m horrible at CSS.

Any thoughts? Basically I’m trying to get the Genesis Menu to layer over the slider positioned starting on the bottom left of the slider.

Cheers!

Susan

As you posted this a while back, I hope you got your issue resolved. If not, come back and let us know, and I will escalate. ]

If it was resolved, mark the thread as “resolved”, and I will go ahead and close it. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

coralseait
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks very much for the reminder, I meant to get back to this but have been up in the wilds of North Australia with dodgy internet access.

Yes it is resolved, ended up coming out quite well. http://www.eliteautobahn.com/ although the solution was a custom loop and css / js.

Cheers!

Susan

Oh – where in Australia? I lived in Darwin for a couple of years when I was a child.

coralseait
    Participant

Small world!

Up in Cape Tribulation, we live in wonderful Port Douglas normally. Satellite connection is atrocious up North now, as everything is over subscribed :(

Thankfully Port has ADSL/ADSL2 and hopefully with NBN coming, fiber one day!

Susan

Gorgeous part of the country!

I will close this thread. Go ahead and start another if you have more questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Geneses Nav Menu over Bottom of a Soliloquy Slider’ is closed to new replies.