Genesis connect for woocommerce

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis connect for woocommerce

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asana82 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

asana82
    Participant

Hello, I upadated Woocommerce 2.0 and Genesis Connect for Woocommerce. But I had to go back to Woocommerce 1.6.6 because it didn`t work in my site. Now I have been having problems with Genesis connect for Wocommerce because it doesnt recognize Woocommerce 1.6.6 as the plugin so I was not able to enable it.

The big issue really is that I´ve been having problems with the sidebars in the product pages.

My site is http://www.caminoalcorazon.com, the first password is editorialrosario04

marybaum
    Participant

I agree that updating to Woocommerce 2.0 is a lot of work. But going back to 1.6.6, as you’ve now found, is no answer either. The first site I upgraded took at least a day – especially since I’m picky about things like what the dialogue boxes say. (I like them to sound like people, not corporatese.)

You seem to have your pages set to full-width content at 890px, and your product pages are enabling sidebars. If you want the sidebars visible, set the pages to something other than full-width content, and give your wrap more pixels in width than the width of your content plus the width of your sidebar – about 1100 pixels should do it.

Be it ever so run down, there’s no place like FriendFeed. ;-)

asana82
    Participant

Hello Marybaum and thanks for your answer. I dont want to have sidebars in my product pages but cant take them away, thats why I set the product pages in full width. Can you think of anything else I could do?

Regarding Woocommerce 2.0 I would love to make the update but the credit card service I am using does not let me yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.