Genesis Demo content rather than Agentpress??

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Demo content rather than Agentpress??

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rhaatidp 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rhaatidp
    Participant

I installed Genesis Framework, and Agentpress, I also followed the instruction of the “How to use demo content to build a better website,” video form tutorials,  to upload my xml file from Agentrpess.  How is it that Agentpress 2 childtheme demo is not there, rather it is the Geneisis demo that is available?

Susan

The video shows you how to download the demo content (the xml file), which applies across the board for all themes, not specific to one child theme.

For set-up instructions specific to the AgentPress theme,  you would go to the “How to” link under the set-up in the download section of my.studiopress.com.

If you need further assistance with getting your site to look like the demo, please go ahead and submit a support ticket here:

http://my.studiopress.com/help/

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

rhaatidp
    Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Demo content rather than Agentpress??’ is closed to new replies.