Genesis Framework for Custom Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Framework for Custom Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sabrinao 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sabrinao

A response is greatly appreciated!

I want to create my own custom theme so would I start with the genesis framework?? I am not a pro at css and html but I know my way around the basics and can figure out how to resize things and change colors, fonts, add pictures…. the basics. Am I in over my head or would this be easy? I also have a few different websites so would I need to buy the genesis framework for each site or can i just upload it? Please… your input is greatly appreciated!

Lauren @ OnceCoupled

You only need to purchase Genesis once for yourself and your sites. It includes a sample child theme that you can customize. There are a lot of resources available to help you customize your site, including the snippets: my.studiopress.com/snippets/, but you’ll be able to achieve a lot by simply editing your style sheet.

I do custom WordPress work! http://oncecoupled.com
    Contact me directly: lauren@oncecoupled.com

sabrinao

Thank you so much Lauren! You have been a great help! I think i’m ready to try it out now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.