Genesis Responsive Slider – Image padding/offest

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Responsive Slider – Image padding/offest

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Neil Roach 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SimonTemplar96
    Participant

I am working on a site using the Metric child theme and I have installed the Genesis Responsive Slider plugin. I have configured the slider and placed the widget in the Home Top Left widget area. I sized the featured images I’m using to 500×260 pixels as per the metric directions. Everything seems to be working except that the images in the slider appear smaller and they appear to have extra padding around the edges. There also appears to be a light grey border around the slider area.

any help would be appreciated, thanks!

http://viaveritatis.com/stmary_metric/

richardaroson
    Participant

Not sure if you gave up on this but I think your answer is in the style.css for the slider plugin.

#genesis-responsive-slider {
    	background-color: #fff;
    	border: 0px solid #eee;
    	margin: 0 auto;
    	padding: 0px;
    	position: relative;
    }

.genesis-responsive-slider-wrap {
    	clear: both;
    	display: block;
    	float: left;
    	margin: 0;
    	padding: 0;
    	position: relative;
    	z-index: 1;
    }

You want to play with the border and padding settings until you are happy.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  richardaroson.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  richardaroson.

Neil Roach

I’m trying to find out how to add padding outside the border for the responsive slider.

he slider is in ‘home – top’ and there’s another widget with title in ‘home – middle’ in the Magazine Pro Theme.

Right now there’s no gap between the outside edge of the border and the top of the widget title. How do I padding so there’s some white space in between the two widget?

Any information most welcome.

Thanks and regards,
    Neil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.