Genesis Responsive Slider Questions (Basic Questions I think)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Responsive Slider Questions (Basic Questions I think)

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ChrisDolan
    Participant

Hi all – 2 questions:

1 – Instead of having content/excerpt from the top of the page that shows up in its resepective slide, how can I have a something different show up?  I want to display a statement/question that generates interest in clicking through to the page, instead of just having an excerpt from the page.

2 – If I have a page that I want to put in slider but that page has no real image, can I set the featured image for that page so that it is showing up just for the purposes of the slider but not anywhere else?

3 – Is there a way to make the featured image for the slide be 1/3 the size of the slider, as opposed to filling the entire slide? And can I position that image how I want?

dolangaddilending.com

That’s it – thanks in advance for your help!

AC
    Blocked

Chris, Chris, Chris! LOL, okay so here it goes.

1) You can add in your own Excerpt in the excerpt field which would be different than the content in the body of the post. Add that statement or question there.

2) Unfortunately, you cannot block an image by page/post. If one is attached, it will show up.

3) In the slider, reduce the size of your image to be half the size of the slider, then set the excerpt to be say, 50% from Top to Bottom.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.