Genesis UK

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Jones 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Gary Jones

For those watching the thread, I answered Jo off-board regarding the set-up. We’ve gone for BuddyPress member profiles, with a plugin or two to customise it. If any of you have lots of experience with using BP, please make yourselves known :-)

tomos – I like that idea – a checkbox field or two for “Has been to a WordCamp”, “Has presented at a WordCamp” or something similar. Not sure that end clients looking for a Genesis designer or developer will all care about that though, so may be better for members to include that in their bio, if they wish.

Changes in Genesis 2.0 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 (all 159 of them!) | @GaryJ

babrees
    Participant

It would be nice for location to be shown, not necessarily for prospectives but each other, especially in regard to possible meet ups.  On the other hand, whilst I love the idea meet ups and would love to attend I couldn’t unless they were very local to me as I’m disabled.

elizabeth
    Participant

I’d like to be included too.  We are a Genesis only shop and are located in the UK.  I’ll connect with you on Twitter. @lizzydiy

ATD2009
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Gary Jones

ATD2009 – I’ve directed one of the SP staff to your post, so they should be getting in touch with you about our account.

I think an optional location might be useful to some of the target audience, so we could include it as a field.

Changes in Genesis 2.0 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 (all 159 of them!) | @GaryJ

ATD2009
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Gary Jones

For those who are still subscribed to this this thread, Jo and I have launched UK Genesis – http://ukgenesis.co.uk/ . I’ll close this thread for now, so you can contact us via @UKGenesis on Twitter, or the contact info on the site.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Genesis UK’ is closed to new replies.