genesis_after_post_title Hook

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks genesis_after_post_title Hook

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CornerstoneKat 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Renu Bakshi
    Participant

I want to use this hook to place link ad unit (size 428*15) just after posts’ titles appearing on single posts pages only. Do not want the ads to appear on other pages like home page, etc.

Please advice:

(i) How to do it. Do I just need to add the ad unit code into the big rectangular box appearing after : “This hook executes immediately after each post/page title within the loop.”

(ii) Do I need to check any of the two small boxes appearing below the big rectangular box. That is small boxes appearing adjacent to : (i) Execute Shortcodes on this hook? and (ii) Execute PHP on this hook?

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards………..

braddalton
    Participant

1. Yes

2. Execute PHP on this hook?

CornerstoneKat
    Participant

I am looking for the answer to this as well. Does anyone know how to add the hook so that the ad appears only on full post pages and not archive or home pages? My website is CornerstoneConfessions.com and I am looking to add a disclaimer between the title and content only on complete post pages. Thanks.

braddalton
    Participant

use [php]is_single()[/php] or [php]is_singular(‘post’)[/php]after the function

Conditional tags http://codex.wordpress.org/Conditional_Tags

CornerstoneKat
    Participant

Thought it would work but it doesn’t stick. Tried several forms. Here is my current code…no results. Am I missing something?

<blockquote><p style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-size: 12px;">Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links.  For more information on Cornerstone Confessions affiliates, please see my full <a href="http://cornerstoneconfessions.com/disclosure-policy">disclosure policy</a>.</span></p>
    </blockquote>
    <?php if (is_singular('post') )?>

Thanks for the help.

braddalton
    Participant

Please start a new topic. Your question is not related to the title of this topic. Thanks.

CornerstoneKat
    Participant

?! What do you mean this is not related to this topic? I want my disclaimer to appear on full post pages only just like Renu wanted her ad on full post pages only too. It’s the same hook. I am just trying to figure out the code to make it work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.