Genesis/AgentPress dropdowns disappeared

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis/AgentPress dropdowns disappeared

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  burnettsboards 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

caboulafia
    Participant

Help!  I have a WordPress site using the Genesis Theme and AgentPress child theme.  Something updated recently and completely deleted my menus and dropdowns.  I figured out how to add the menu bar back, but I cannot figure out how to get the dropdowns to work any more to direct to the rest of my pages.  They’re simply gone (pages are still there, just no way to navigate to them).  Does anyone know how to help me fix this?

Thanks!

Webmaster
    Participant

What’s the URL so people can see what you are talking about? Without that, a wild guess would be something wrong with a Custom Menu setting.  (See Dashboard | Appearance | Menus)

kristamackinnon
    Participant

Hi Have this same problem. It happened when I updated to the newest Genesis, which no longer uses “enable fancy dropdowns” How do I get my drop downs back in the newest version of Genesis?

burnettsboards
    Participant

Has anyone figured this out yet? My ‘fancy dropdowns’ have disappeared too – need them back.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.