Glitter and Lace responsive header

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Glitter and Lace responsive header

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jlong230 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jlong
    Participant

How can I add a responsive header to the Glitter and Lace theme? I’ve tried the plugin that Nick The Geek built but I don’t see the new menu in the Genesis area, or anywhere else. I’m sure this is a simple thing but haven’t been able to find anything in the forums about it.

Thanks!

anitac
    Participant

Please share a link to your site so we can take a look at what you’ve done so far.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jlong230
    Participant

This site is just in it’s beginning phase, but here it is. http://exitrowproductions.com/devsite/shefashionsdev/

Susan

To access the settings for the Responsive Header, go to Dashboard > Customize. It’s in that part of the dashboard now.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

jlong230
    Participant

Hmm…I followed your instructions but don’t see it in Dashboard>Customize. I even deactivated all plugins accept Nick’s but it still wasn’t there. I’m on WP 3.6 and Genesis 1.9.2. What am I doing wrong?

anitac
    Participant

I just installed it on mine. Did you actually click Customize? Because when I click Customize there is a list of tabs on the left. One of the tabs is Responsive Header. When clicked, it opens up for you to add the different size header/logo information.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

jlong230
    Participant

It’s working now. I deleted the plugin and downloaded a fresh copy. Thanks for the tips!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Glitter and Lace responsive header’ is closed to new replies.