Going Green and custom background

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Going Green and custom background

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Annaedv 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Annaedv
    Participant

Hello. Im using Going green and I can´t get the custom background to work. Noting happens when I try to change teh colour.

Then I changed the css code. But now, I´ve done a multisite – and now I really need the custom background to work. How do I do?

Anna

(www.reginasvet.se)

wp guy
    Participant

Your background is an image. Just replace it with whatever you want:
    /* Body
    ———————————————————— */

body {
    background: url(images/bg.png);

Annaedv
    Participant

All of the background is not a picture. If I change the bg.png the site gets striped: http://zoohornan.reginasvet.se.

I want two sites in my multisite. One red and one yellow. And I only find the css-code in my network-admin. And that changes both!?

Anna

Doak Heggeness
    Participant

You might want to consider a theme that has lots of stuff built into them . There several Genesis themes that incorporate several color styles as theme features.

Doak Heggeness, WordPress Development | Website

Annaedv
    Participant

Well…in my way of point, Going Green offers a lot of stuff – but they don´t work!! Are the stuff only eye-candy or is there someting I dont´understand?

Anna

Annaedv
    Participant

Hello again. I thoght that I found a sulotion in Genesis Style Select, so I started a new thread, because it does´n work. The best solution is if I can have the theme options in Going Green to work. Dont´anyone know why it doesnt work?

braddalton
    Participant

Tried replying to your thread on creating widgets but couldn’t as it logged me out.

You can create a widget area using code. Which hook location do you want the widget to display? http://genesistutorials.com/visual-hook-guide/

Annaedv
    Participant

Hello. I want it to the right. Just as a “news”-widget. I think I´ve done it once before, but I dont remember how. So I thougt it was easier with a plug-in.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.