Going Green Featured Images Issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Going Green Featured Images Issue

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  christiantjr 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

christiantjr
    Participant

Hey there…the new forums have me a bit out of whack, so if I’m posting this in the wrong place, please just let me know :-) I’m setting up a simple demo site for a friend.

Screenshot is here: http://www.dangeroustactics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screen-Shot-2012-11-27-at-12.20.25-PM.png

The featured images are not left-justified as expected, and there is an unexpected grey box in the content container. I can dive into the CSS, but all I’m doing at this point is trying to set the theme up to look like the demo. So no styling or coding should be necessary. I have no plugin conflicts. The tutorial page for this theme basically just says the theme “requires little setup”. I’m sure that’s true, and I’m just missing something very basic.

Any insight is much appreciated :-) Thank you!

SoZo

If you have trouble setting up a theme like the demo you should submit a help desk ticket. And it’s helpful to include a link to the site.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

christiantjr
    Participant

Fair enough man. Will do. Thanks much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.