Going Green Theme – losing responsive design

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Going Green Theme – losing responsive design

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gary Stockton 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Paul
    Participant

It appears that on http://njvendors.com/ I have lost at least some of the responsive design. I’m guessing that it may be because the client want that header image in there.

So, have I indeed lost some of the “responsiveness” of the theme? (I’m not yet fully up to speed with making sites mobile responsive; I know I need to get up to speed asap)

And if so, is it because of the header image? And is there a way to work around it to keep the client happy and maintain the mobile responsive design?

Susan

Hi, Paul: It looks like you have a text header in there now, and it looks fine on a mobile device. Let me know if you are still having issues. 

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Gary Stockton
    Participant

I am noticing the same limitation.   I loaded a 1100×100 header image which has my logo at left. Displays ok on a desktop, but on mobile and tablet no logo.  Is it possible to have my logo appear instead of a blank space on mobile device and tablet?  I thought this theme would be able to handle this, but it seems it can only present the styled text.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.