Having Issue with Slider Images not Filling up the Space

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Having Issue with Slider Images not Filling up the Space

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pennylanedesigns
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone who is more experienced with the genesis responsive slider plugin could give me any pointers on what my problem might be. I am working on this blog and I can’t get the slider images to fill up the entire slider area. This problem sort of happened overnight (or it could have been since the latest WP update). I’m sure I probably have something in the code wrong. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

http://everydaycheer.com/

http://everydaycheer.com/

nutsandbolts

Try the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin – it will resize your images according to all the sizes used in your child theme. Once you install it, just go to Tools > Regen. Thumbnails to run it, and it will go through each image. Let me know if that doesn’t get it!

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

hobbygirl66
    Participant

Hey Andrea- I never did figure out. I cheated my way out and instead of a slder that was 700×300 pixels , made it 1040x 300 across the top.
    I am sure if kept plugging away at it we would have figured out but sometimes best to avoid that vortex! Another day :-)
    Thank you again for your efforts!
    Lisa

nutsandbolts

No problem – glad you were able to find a workaround! I’m going to mark this topic resolved but feel free to open a new one if needed. :)

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.