Having trouble with AgentPress Listings

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Having trouble with AgentPress Listings

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello all member,

I’m having few trouble with the AgentPress Lisitings.

1. Under the property page only show 10 listing. I have 14 listings but won’t able to show up the rest of it on the property page.

I’m not too sure where I can change the setting to display all the active listing. Right now it’s limited to 10 listing.
    If I add a new one. One of the existing one will be off on the property page.

2. The Agentlisting search is not working under property search function . It won’t able to filter it out by price/location/bedroom/washroom. It will showing the same 10 listings on the property page.

Any suggestion and tip will be greatly appreciate

Thanks a lot,

Link to your site please.

1. Check your Reading Settings and Genesis > Theme Settings > Content Archives.

Hi Brad,

Thank you very much for your help. Now I can show all the listing.
    But I’m still having trouble with the property search function.

The website is http://www.assestsplus.com

I have listing in different area and pricing in Georgia, Nevada, Florida, Arizona.
    It will show up all the listing.

Not too sure how to setup the search function.

Thanks again,

I would start a new topic for the 2nd question as it will get answered faster and more exposure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.