Help Needed – Subscriber's Box Eleven40

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Help Needed – Subscriber's Box Eleven40

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reginald 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have a little problem here. Using Elevel40 theme.

I am thinking of creating a newsletter box either on Page Title widget or somewhere on the home page. I followed BG’s guide here but I think it is set for after post only.

I tried to ‘modify’ the codes to fit the homepage but it didn’t work.

Any chance anyone can help me with the code?

Just need to create a newsletter box that fit the layout, colours etc using Eleven40 (on Page Title widget area).

Please assist and thank you.

Try adding this to your function along with the CSS provided by Brian G, I’m sure you’re placing it in a widget correct? Hope this helps.

/** Add newsletter section after header */
    add_action( ‘genesis_before_content_sidebar_wrap’, ‘streamline_newsletter’ );
    function streamline_newsletter() {
       if ( ! is_home() )
       genesis_widget_area( ‘newsletter’, array(
           ‘before’ => ‘<div class="newsletter widget-area">’,
       ) );

To speed up the process please post the link to the website in question.

We recommend using Firebug to view source codes

RobGoss WordPress Developer
    We build WordPress websites for your business or personal goals / Follow me Twitter /

Try this:

Please copy the PHP code from the view raw link and paste it at the end of your child themes functions.php file using a code editor.

Hi both,

Thank you for your kind reply. Okay so I did the changes and *change of mind*, decided to move it to the after post.

Followed the code given by you guys and amended it accordingly. Weird thing is the alignment go south. I followed BG’s guide here and this is what happened:

Any idea what went wrong?

Thank you.

*p/s really sorry for the much inconvenience

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.