Hi Everybody, I'm a Newbie

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Hi Everybody, I'm a Newbie

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seanw 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

seanw
    Participant

I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Sean. I’m fairly new to wordpress and have just bought the Executive theme and genesis framework. It’s all loaded up in my domain and I’m ready to start creating my website.

Guess I’m going to need quite a bit of help, support and general hand-holding over the next few days, so please excuse what I’m sure will be some very basic questions.

Fingers crossed!

snakeair
    Participant

Welcome to the forum and to the StudioPress fan club. lol

At first I was confused when installing my theme a few years ago but with the help of the forum members, moderators and staff I began to learn how to do things. If you need help, search this forum. Chances are there the answer might be posted already.

Don’t be shy, if you need help just start a thread or you could use the ticket system to get 1 on 1 support with support which is also very good.

http://my.studiopress.com/help/

seanw
    Participant

Hi snaikair,

I really appreciate the welcome and the pointers.

I have started to build the site today and am surprised how quickly I’m finding my way around the theme and framework. After posting this, I’ll be getting to grips with the Genesis slider,….. so fingers crossed once again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.