Homepage Responsive Slider Issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Homepage Responsive Slider Issue

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bsdesigns 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bsdesigns
    Participant

Hello, I’m using the Corporate Theme and I was instructed by a Support Member that all I had to do was remove the featured post widget and drag the responsive slider widget in it’s place. Well that worked out but now I’m having some issues with the way the homepage is being displayed now.

Any help would be appreciated. My site is: bsmtest.com

Thankx!

Ozzy
    Participant

without any content, i can’t see where the issues are.

can you add some, either dummy content from the xml that comes with the theme or some of your own, and post back when you’ve done that?

bsdesigns
    Participant

Hey Ozzy,

I deactivated the slider earlier and reinstalled it now thinking that might solve my issue but nope. So it’s back up you’ll see how it’s being cut off on both sides and the (3) homepage featured posts below it are also shifted toward the right.

Ozzy
    Participant

some of the widths of items don’t seem to match with the demo, which is why you’re seeing a difference.

have you changed any CSS?

bsdesigns
    Participant

Really? I haven’t changed any of the CSS that has to do with the homepage only CSS to change the navigation bar text.

bsdesigns
    Participant

Do you have any idea of what I should do to get the Genesis Responsive Slider to work?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.