Homepage sidebar alignment problems

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Homepage sidebar alignment problems

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dareadel
    Participant

The  homepage right sidebar is not aligned properly. It was fine yesterday but something went wrong somewhere and I am not sure why. Here is the link: http://www.water-filter-tips-blog.com/

Anita
    Participant

What do you mean… “it’s not aligned properly?” It looks fine to me. Can you be more specific and what browser are you using?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

dareadel
    Participant

I am seeing something different here both on Chrome and Firefox. The entire right sidebar shifted to the bottom making it look like a bottom bar.

Anita
    Participant

Check your “View” Settings and make sure your browsers are set at 100% width as the theme is responsive. Also clear your cache settings because it’s showing normal for me.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

dareadel
    Participant

You are right anitac. Thank you.

Anita
    Participant

You’re welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Homepage sidebar alignment problems’ is closed to new replies.