How Do I Put A 468×60 ad on my Header of Prose Theme?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How Do I Put A 468×60 ad on my Header of Prose Theme?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  markrossC 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

markrossC

Hello,

I just want to ask how can I put a 468×60 ad on my header? I’m using Prose, and I already adjusted my site’s header, so that my site name is on the left, and the ad will be on the right. I have made a header image where there is a lot of white space on the right, so that the ad will not block my site name. The only problem is when I input the javascript on a text widget and put it on the Header Right area the ad does not show on my header area.

My site is: http://moneysavingdude.com

I hope you guys can help me. Thank you!

http://moneysavingdude.com

braddalton
    Participant

Please paste the code in a Github Gist and link to it from here

markrossC

I’m not that very good when it comes to code, but what code are you pertaining to Sir?

braddalton
    Participant

markrossC

braddalton
    Participant

Does Amazon offer any instructions on how to install their ad code in WordPress?

Not sure what the issue is as its really not a StudioPress issue however someone else may want to have a go.

You could try the Javavscript tag on Stackoverflow

markrossC

No. They do not. Thanks anyway. I appreciate it. I just hope somebody else can help me with this.

nutsandbolts

Have you tried putting a regular image in the header right area to see if it shows up? If it does, try putting your Javascript back in and waiting a bit – sometimes the ads take awhile to show up. If you can put the Javascript back in and post back here, we can look at the site to see if the code shows in your page source.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

markrossC

I just added the Javascript back in.

nutsandbolts

I do see the Javascript and the widget area in Inspector, so I would give it a bit to see if the ad starts rendering. If not, you might seek support through Amazon to see why it’s not working.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

markrossC

Okay. Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.