How to add slideshow to homepage

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to add slideshow to homepage

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  braddalton 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This is my first time working with wordpress. I am using the outreach theme and am kind of stuck.

In the demo there is a slider with photos, i cant figure out how to set it up in a similar photo.

I want to pretty much display a photo slider to showcase our vehicles.

Also not sure why there is a white box at the top right?

Would appreciate some directions. Thanks in advance

My Site:

Tried that and couldnt figure it out. Used another widget but cant seem to get it to be the width of the page, doesnt show up when i put it in the home featured. Only works in primary sidebar, why might this be?

I am having the same issues as above – have an image header – there is a white box to upper right corner (?)
    Genesis Responsive Slider in Outreach Theme – created slides 1040x400px as instructed – only three of the five (created in pages) show up and they are left justified and cut off on both sides of the photo. I have gone through the instructions on settings – redone the pages – tried everything I know (that is limited, sorry to say).
    The right side of the white box that encases the slideshow is hanging off the edge on the right side also.

You could hook in another slider and change the hook position

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.