how to have product image in thumbnail without Genesis Connect for Woocommerce

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks how to have product image in thumbnail without Genesis Connect for Woocommerce

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gordy 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gordy
    Participant

The product image size is too BIG. I have tried everything I can to set it to a thumbnail size but it was not working even with regenerate plugin.

I am not using Genesis Connect for WooCommerce because when I installed the Genesis Connect for WooCommerce, the “Pages” of my site returned blank (content disappear) although the “Post pages” are intact and post content are displayed on it. So I removed the Genesis Connect for WooCommerce.

The funniest thing is that the plugin works fine on a “test site” with same “child theme” but, even with the Genesis Connect for WooCommerce on the “test site”, am still having problem with the product image size displaying correctly.

I would be very grateful if you could give me some direction on how to have the product image display in a thumbnail size without the use of Genesis Connect for Woocommerce.

http://www.afroscandic.com

anitac
    Participant

Please share a link to your shop or a product page so we can actually see a sample. Also, have you looked at these instructions – http://docs.woothemes.com/document/adding-product-images-and-galleries/ for setting the thumbnail sizes?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Gordy
    Participant
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.