How to I make menu look like this?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to I make menu look like this?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  emasai 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

agapeonline
    Participant

How do I add the little graphic (flag) to a specific nav item? http://www.englishforbusinesscommunication.com/

http://thecenterschool.com

emasai
    Participant

You will have to give that particular nav item a custom class and then add the flag as a background image to that particular css class. Under Appearance – Menus – go to the item you want to add a class to, if there are no options to add the class, go to the top of the page and hit Screen Options, check the CSS Custom Class box.

Need Website Customization or a Responsive CSS fix? Contact Me
    Lynne emasai.com

agapeonline
    Participant

Thank you. I checked the CSS box and that takes me a bit closer to the solution. What do I put in the “CSS Classes (optional)” box to display an image next to a particular nav option?

emasai
    Participant

Give the menu item a css class name. Upload the image to the server. In your CSS file call the custom selector you just named and place the background image. You will need to position it. If you know nothing about CSS then it will be difficult for you to do it yourself.

Need Website Customization or a Responsive CSS fix? Contact Me
    Lynne emasai.com

agapeonline
    Participant

Can you send me an email with a quote for doing this?

emasai
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.