How to make my site look exactly the same as Agency Demo site for the slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to make my site look exactly the same as Agency Demo site for the slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sunil 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sunil
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve brought up this topic on several occasion in this forum. I did get some solutions but it did not really worked for me. So I’m asking this query again.

The slider of the Agency theme demo site works well on all browsers. I’m using the Agency theme for my site.  Despite adding multiple codes to fine-tune like the demo site in the style.css file, I still can’t get this fixed. My site is http://adultacnetreatmentreviews.com.

How do I get to make the “Read More” blue buttons appear on every slide? Besides, if you view my site in IE browser, it doesn’t look good at all. But the demo site still looks ok. What exact codes do I need to place in my style.css folder in order to achieve that same look? I don’t really want to mess up with the codes.

I know that one thing is for sure is that the height of my images for the slider are too short. The thing is, the slider settings only allows one category posts for the slideshow. I wanted to add a post where I have a featured image which is slightly taller. But its in another category. So I can’t seem to add it to my slideshow.

Can the slider posts settings be assigned to more than one category?

Hope someone can give me the ultimate solution.

Thank You.
    Regards,
    Sunil

Sunil
    Participant

It’s been a while since I posted this query and still no response. I hope someone who really knows the problem I’m going through can help me deal with this.

This is how my current slider code looks like.

#home-slider {
    -moz-border-radius: 5px;
    -webkit-border-radius: 5px;
    -moz-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px #999;
    -webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px #999;
    background-color: #fff;
    border-radius: 5px;
    box-shadow: 0 1px 2px #999;
    margin: 0 0 20px;
    width: 100%;
    }

#home-slider p {
    padding: 0 0 25px;
    }

.agency #genesis-responsive-slider {
    -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
    border: none;
    margin: 5px;
    padding: 5px 0;
    }

.agency .slide-excerpt {
    filter: alpha(opacity=100);
    margin: 0;
    padding: 22px 40px 22px 20px;
    opacity: 1.0;
    }

html > body.agency .slide-excerpt-border {
    border: none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

.agency .slider-next,
    .agency .slider-previous {
    margin: 0 -40px;
    }

.flex-control-nav li {
    display: block;
    float: left;
    margin: 0 0 0 5px;
    }

.agency .flex-control-nav {
    margin: 20px auto;
    }

So can someone tell me how do I edit these codes to make it look exactly like the Agency Demo theme slider on the home page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.