How to Move Links in Primary Nav to Right (Prose)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks How to Move Links in Primary Nav to Right (Prose)

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tfmwa 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tlars
    Participant

I would like all the links in my primary nav bar to moved to the right, not the left as it currently is. I already tried this and nothing changed.
    “set the #nav ul to float: right and width: auto in your style.css file”
    You can view my blog at http://www.mommygoesgreen.com. Any other suggestions?

Gary Jones

In your custom style sheet, add:

#nav .genesis-nav-menu {
    {
    float: right;
    width: auto;
    }

Save. Then unminify the styles (always best to develop a site with minification turned off) and save.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

tlars
    Participant

Thanks @GaryJ. One problem (or now a few actually).  A bunch of my design settings are displaying the default settings (font, colors, size, etc.) but the when I look at the Design Settings, they are set correctly.

Secondly, the primary nav moved into a column of 4 links instead of a row of 4 links, just right justified instead of left. I apologize if I wasn’t originally clear in what I was trying to do.

I sincerely appreciate any continued help you can provide!

tlars
    Participant

@GaryJ – do you have a minute to look at my last response? I’d love to get it fixed, thank you!

tfmwa
    Participant

@tlars try checking/unchecking minify css and be sure to check in an incognito window as your browser cache might be playing games with you, even after multiple CTRL+F5s.

@GaryJ
    Thanks for the css code, works like a charm after removing the surplus ‘{‘.

#nav .genesis-nav-menu {
    float: right;
    width: auto;
    }
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  tfmwa.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.