how to reduce the excerpt box in the home slider?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion how to reduce the excerpt box in the home slider?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mealtog 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shanatina
    Participant

Hi, I would like to find out how can i reduce the excerpt box in the home slider? I have tried changing the Slider Excerpt Width (in percentage) under the slider settings, but I still find the fonts and the box too big. My current setting is at 25%, and even if i reduce the figure to 20% or 15%, the box gets narrower and fonts size is big.

Any way out to reduce the font sizes? Ideally I want the box to be horizontally slim at the bottom.

http://www.sgcommercialproperties.info

Mealtog
    Participant

Is this the Responsive Slider put our for Genesis? If so, scroll to the bottom of the editing section and find “Slider Excerpt Width (in percentage)”. Change that to 97% or so. Try it.

By the way, I love chicken rice :)

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Mealtog.

shanatina
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.

I would like to shrink the current size of the excerpt size (at 25% setting) to 1/3 of it. I just want it to show more of the picture behind.
    If i put it to 97%, it will cover half of the picture. Hope you understand what I am trying to achieve..

How can i go about it?

Mealtog
    Participant

ok< i think I get it. I changed the width to 97% and it automatically shrunk the height for me. I also display content (text from the posts) and I limited it to 50 and it auto shrunk it even more. I used the limit of the excerpt to adjust the height of the area you are referring to. Not sure if this helps.

Adjust it to 95 and show us what happens.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.