I need to change the fontsize in this widget

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks I need to change the fontsize in this widget

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Davis 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

itsfashionbaby
    Participant

I am using Network Latest Post widget to show the latest posts from the blogs in my network/multisite.

It is currently  in the buttom of my right sidebar, and I would like to change the way the font looks, so it’s the same as the other widgets at my sidebar.

I would also prefer to have the headline as all my other widgets (in a black bar) – is that somehow possible?

http://www.itsfashionbaby.dk

Nick Davis
    Participant

Hi there

I’m guessing things  might have changed since you posted this but I’m looking at it now and I see a ‘SPONSOR’ widget in the bottom right (no content, heading same style as other widgets).

Hopefully that’s because you’ve sorted it but if not let me know and I’ll help if I can.

– Nick

@NickCDavis. WordPress developer & Genesis fan boy living in Italy.
    Don’t want to set up your theme yourself? Try my new ThemeValet service.

itsfashionbaby
    Participant

@Nick – no unfortunately I haven’t solved it yet.

It’s the widget right above the empty sponsor widget – where it says “Seneste indlæg fra Petit Podium” – all the links in this widget are bold and quite large – and I would like them to look the same as my other widgets – eg. the categories widget.

Nick Davis
    Participant

Excuse my late reply, I see it now.

If you want the text style in the widget to exactly match the others in the sidebar, put the following code into your style.css file (in the appropriate theme folder under /wp-content/themes/your-theme-name) and clear any caches and it should fix it for you:

`h2.nlposts-ulist-wtitle {
    background: #000000;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-size: 11px;
    font-family: Verdana, Corbel, Arial, Tahoma;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-shadow: #333333 1px 1px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 2px 5px 1px 8px;
    }`

`h3.nlpost-ulist.title {
    font-size: 1em;
    font-weight: normal;
    }`

Cheers

– Nick

@NickCDavis. WordPress developer & Genesis fan boy living in Italy.
    Don’t want to set up your theme yourself? Try my new ThemeValet service.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.