I want theme specific threads back

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions I want theme specific threads back

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ChrissyMorin
    Participant

This was the spot I always went to see if someone else was having the same problem I was… REALLY miss that feature.. way too hard to scroll through everything here. :(

Chrissy Morin – Your Web Chick – Denver CO

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

This has been mentioned a few times. At this point we recommend using the tags feature when asking a theme specific question then searches like this become relvant

http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic-tag/lifestyle/

IanP
    Participant

Okay, I’m not liking these new forums at all.  Where are the Theme specific forums?  This is terrible. What is going on?  This is not easier it is more difficult; much more difficult.

Reason to come here has diminished slightly; I could browse old threads to challenges similar to what I may be experiencing.  I could then read till the issue was solved, thread closed… great; got my answer > implement to solution > I’m good tog go.

Now… I have no idea.  Where are the Theme Specific Threads?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  IanP.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  IanP.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Please see my response. I”ll be closing this thread since the question has been asked and answered several times.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I want theme specific threads back’ is closed to new replies.