I want to change padding of "Archive Headline"

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks I want to change padding of "Archive Headline"

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maheshone 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

maheshone
    Participant

Hi,

I have enabled category description for few categories and I want them to show on category archive pages.

But I noticed that the alignment is not correct for archive headlines.

If you go to http://www.minterest.com/category/3-cents/ then you can see the description and a title. The title is left aligned and I would like to correct it to match with its description.

So can anyone tell me how to correct the padding of this particular heading only without affecting any other headings or titles.

Thanks!

marybaum
    Participant

Look for h1.archive-title in your stylesheet, or add it if it isn’t already there. I could give you the line number normally, but I can’t see your real stylesheet from your site.

Also, you don’t need quotes around the word responsive, as in responsive design. It’s a perfectly well-accepted term.

Be it ever so run down, there’s no place like FriendFeed. ;-)

maheshone
    Participant

@marybaum

Great! Thank you for that… I was doutful about the word “responsiveness” and hence quoted. ;)

And regarding stylesheet.. the reason why you cant access my styleet is that there is a Googe proxy.. as the content is delivered by Google servers.

Can you please try http://www.folopo.com/ and get the codes from that site. It’s a dummy site created to test codes…

From my analysis I got some refernce to “.taxonomy-description h1″ but still not sure about that…

‘Coz I want to change the padding of “Archive Headline” only… without affecting my regular H1 to H6 titles.

maheshone
    Participant

Update:

I see that there’s no class called “archive-title” in my child theme stylesheet but its there in framework stylesheet.

maheshone
    Participant

**bump**

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.