Image Gallery with Download Recommendation

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Image Gallery with Download Recommendation

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swansonwc 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

swansonwc
    Participant

Hi,

I’m putting together a Streamline site for my motivational speaker wife. We need a page with an image gallery where the pictures can be easily downloaded, so clients can choose the pictures that they want to use when promoting their event. This is one of those things that I’d like to be as easy as possible for the client to use, possibly with a download button. Does anyone have a recommendation of a plugin that I can use to achieve this?

Thanks,
    Bill

kathiemt
    Participant

You couldn’t suggest that people right+click to do a Save As?

Virtual Assistant & Nature Photographer
    Kathie Thomas: VADirectoryClick here for Australian images

anitac
    Participant

@swansonwc, a plugin developer (rtMedia) has a plugin just for Buddypress however I inquired on your behalf and they said they are in the process of developing a “non-Buddypress” version and should be available soon. It works like Facebook. When the image is click – it enlarges with a comment section on the right but also a download link. It’s really nice on Buddypress so I am sure this would work great for you. It’s just not ready yet.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

swansonwc
    Participant

Thank you both for getting back with me.

I considered setting up the image download page with instructions to “right-click and choose save as”, but I’m hoping to make it simpler. That’s how I set it up for image downloads on my wife’s last site.

Antic – I’ll look into rtMedia, and see where they are with the possible plugin. Thank you for checking into this.

Best regards,
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.