Image getting displayed as Banner in Minimum theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Image getting displayed as Banner in Minimum theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amit_Gaara 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Amit_Gaara
    Participant

On my site http://codelikepirates.com/get-whatsapp-on-pc-2

What is the image under the header ? its located in the assets file and i don’t know what it is ? how should i remove it ? Please suggest me a way to remove it

/** Add new image sizes */
    add_image_size( ‘header’, 0, 0, TRUE);
    //add_image_size( ‘portfolio’, 330, 230, TRUE );

/** Add support for custom background */
    add_theme_support( ‘custom-background’ );

/** Add support for custom header */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-custom-header’, array(
    ‘width’ => 1423,
    ‘height’ => 59
    ) );
    It has something with the code in functions.php ? what could it be ? I had installed this plugin (
    Genesis Minimum 2.0 Banner Image
    )set a banner image and then deleted the plugin because the image was not full scaled and it looked pathetic so maybe because of that something is going wrong ? I also tried deleting the image.png file from assets folder !

http://codelikepirates.com/get-whatsapp-on-pc-2

Chris Moore
    Participant

Hello there!

That’s your “Featured Image” on the post in question. Remove the “Featured Image”, and that will go away.

Or you can remove it from appearing on the site by doing this in your CSS stylesheet:

`#featured-image {
    display: none;
    }`

Resepctfully, Chris Moore
    Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

Chris Moore
    Participant

A note of caution though, the CSS that I shared above will also hide the featured image banner at the top of the homepage (depending on how you have Minimum set up). If you do not want this to happen, you can hide the featured image banner only at the top of single blog posts like this:

`.single #featured-image {
    display: none;
    }`

Resepctfully, Chris Moore
    Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

Amit_Gaara
    Participant

Yo thanks a lot.That worked :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.