Image Map in Navigation- Pretty Young Thing theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Image Map in Navigation- Pretty Young Thing theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cdonahue1999
    Participant

Hello, I am using an image map in my navigation by putting the code into the label box in the custom link option. The menu shows fine, but the links are all showing to the right of the actual place they are mapped to. I’m sure this isn’t the best way to do this in the first place, but it’s the easiest  way that I know how to at this point. Does anyone know why and how to make the links go where they are supposed to? Or of a better way to do this?

I also tried adding a widget so that I could use that instead of the navigation but it looked goofy there.

http://bethe127.com    Thanks!! :)

SoZo

Add your images as backgrounds assigned to custom menu classes. See this.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

cdonahue1999
    Participant

I only want to use the one image with multiple links, will I be able to do that this way? She wants the continuous yellow line under the text, I don’t want it chopped up between…

SoZo

You can use the same image if you apply image background positioning. I would use separate images and apply the line as a border or set it as the background of the ul

cdonahue1999
    Participant

OK, I was just hoping there was just an easy answer for why the image map wasn’t working. I’ll just try it the other way,  thanks for your help. :)

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Image Map in Navigation- Pretty Young Thing theme’ is closed to new replies.