Images alignment issue in Agency theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Images alignment issue in Agency theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MoodyRiviera 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chikamiku
    Participant

Using Agency theme for the following site.

Images on various pages are not showing properly.  I am using mostly default widths for all the elements.  I want to show two parallel images on various pages. However, the image are stacking one upon the other.  The content which should have come after the first two parallel images is now wrapping up alongside the first image while the second image is coming underneath.  I uploaded both tyhe images by selecting left..  It is happening on various pages of the site.

Any suggestions to solve this issue?

Thanks

chikamiku
    Participant

Sorry to bother you again. My site address is http://www.exoticskins.jp/ostrich/

Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

Regards

asdweb
    Participant

When you select “left” the images will align to the left and stack on top of each other.

Try changing image property of the second image to “alignright” and see if that works better for you.

Amy Susan Design.com @AmySusanDesign

chikamiku
    Participant

Thanks dfor the suggestion. However, it did not work at all.

Regards,

asdweb
    Participant

Did you resolve this issue? I took a look again and your images are sitting side by side.

Amy Susan Design.com @AmySusanDesign

MoodyRiviera
    Participant

If I understand your problem correctly, you should choose “None” for the alignment setting. “Left” and “Right” cause the text to wrap around the images.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.