Images not resizing

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Images not resizing

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AC 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kristaneher

I’m having issues with resizing images. Whenever we try to change the size in any way (html, manually, etc) it says it’s changed but never updates that way. We’ve checked all the php and css – everything is exactly the same for images. We’d appreciate some help!

Susan

This may not be the answer you are looking for, but…

To change the size of the images insert INTO the posts, it’s easier to actually make the change before you have added it to a post.

Go to Settings > Media Settings, and set up your “default” size images, so that when you come to upload an image to a post, you will have the choice of thumbnail, medium, large, full size in the “Attachment Display Settings”.

(see screenshot)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

kristaneher

Unfortunately, we’ve tried that. We can change to whichever size (thumbnail, medium, large, & full size) but can’t adjust after that.

Susan

Is it a Genesis specific issue, or a WordPress issue? If it’s Genesis specific, you could submit a support ticket and see if they have any solutions for you.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

uNeedStuff
    Participant

I’m having this same issue.. was it resolved?

uNeedStuff
    Participant

Ok, I know what the issue is, it’s a css setting img { height: auto: } however I don’t know how to overwrite that in a child theme..

AC
    Blocked

@kristaneher, what theme are you using. Can you provide a link to your website so I can take a look?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.