Import SEO data from CSV

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Import SEO data from CSV

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SelenaD 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have recoded a Thesis site on Genesis. Of course, when I change themes all the SEO data goes away. I’ve managed to download a CSV file with all the thesis seo data, now I want to know if I can somehow upload that data back into Genesis. There are a couple hundred pages and posts, all with SEO data, and I’d rather not have to copy and paste it all if at all possible.

This is for a client who does NOT want to use an SEO plugin, but would rather use the native page and post SEO fields.

I am grateful for any assistance!

The SEO Data Transporter plugin is the best option when changing themes.

This plugin enables you to migrate your SEO settings from Thesis (And many of themes/seo plugins) to the native SEO settings Genesis provides.

Gary Jones

+1 for Brad – the SEO Data Transporter plugin is exactly the thing you need here.

Changes in Genesis 2.1 – the ultimate guide to every single change in Genesis Framework 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 (all 90 of them!) | @GaryJ

Thank you thank you! How is it possible none of my Google searches found this plugin?

Solved my problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.