Inner wrap responsive question

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Inner wrap responsive question

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stefiharr 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

stefiharr
    Participant

Hi there!  I am using the Going Green theme.  I made a slight change to the #inner .wrap area, and now when I move my browser to make it smaller so that I can check the responsiveness…something is not right.

The #inner and #inner .wrap should be exactly like my footer is now.  (very light border around it with a white textured background for the inner wrap).  When you resize the browser from right to left, the footer border and white background are staying together.  But, the inner wrap border and white background are not (the white background gets smaller while the lighter border stays in place).  I tried to put the CSS back to the original settings, but it didn’t work.  Can someone take a look and let me know what might be causing this and how to fix it?  THANK YOU!!!  Here’s the URL:  www.thegratefulbread.com/newsite

http://www.thegratefulbread.com/newsite

Marco
    Participant

Hello,

css line 1668, there’s an 820px width. Check if this works:

` #inner .wrap, .full-width-content #inner .wrap {
    width: auto;
    }`

Marco

stefiharr
    Participant

Thank you, Marco!  That did it!  What’s odd is that that was in the responsive coding…which I hadn’t touched.  ??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.