Is WooCommerce plugin compatible with Genesis themes?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Is WooCommerce plugin compatible with Genesis themes?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Au Coeur
    Participant

@Gordy, Sorry I didn’t see your question before. Dancey Pants Disco uses Genesis Connect, Hydrex does not. The main thing that I have noticed the plugin doing is enabling the use of simple sidebars.

@megaking22, executive pro is not a plugin, it is a theme. If you want to use Genesis, then you need to use a genesis child theme.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Gordy
    Participant

@Au Coeur , thank you for getting back.

I have now successfully installed the plugin. And apart from the simple sidebars as you mentioned, it enables me to choose a full width layout on the product page.

But, the only issue now is that, the product image size is too BIG. I have tried everything I can to set it to a thumbnail size but it is not working.

I would be very grateful if you could give me some direction on how to have the product image display in a thumbnail size. The link is : http://afroscandic.com/product/magazine-second-edition/

Au Coeur
    Participant

Have you read through the WooCommerce documentation or posted in the support forums over there? You are starting to drift away from Genesis issues…

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.