Lifestyle Header height

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Lifestyle Header height

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stevecthom 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

stevecthom
    Participant

I posted this on the tail of someone else with the same problem, but I don’t’ even see it.

I’ve been gone from blogging and studio press for a couple of years. I recently fired it all back up and am a bit disappointed. What happened to all the controls? There used to be a bunch of them.

Anyway, I want my header image to be 920px by 250px. the most Lifestyle seems to want me to have is 920 X 150. I changed the css to reflect what I wanted and it shows that the header space is changed, but i still can only load an image of 920×150. Any help would be appreciated.

http://selfpubguy.com

braddalton
    Participant

Change the height value in your child theme functions.php file on Line 24:

From this:
    [php]
    /** Add support for custom header */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-custom-header’, array( ‘width’ => 920, ‘height’ => 150 ) );
    [/php]

To this:

[php]
    /** Add support for custom header */
    add_theme_support( ‘genesis-custom-header’, array( ‘width’ => 920, ‘height’ => 250 ) );
    [/php]

stevecthom
    Participant

Thanks Brad! I looked there, but did not see it. Since you said it was there, I looked more closely. That’s what I get for not being careful!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lifestyle Header height’ is closed to new replies.