Lifestyle Theme Isn't Responsive? Is there a way to make it so?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Lifestyle Theme Isn't Responsive? Is there a way to make it so?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eamonmoriarty 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moxiegirl
    Participant

Being a noob to this “responsive” stuff, I just realized that the Lifestyle theme may not be responsive. If that is the case, when someone asks me for a design that is responsive, I can no longer design based on the Lifestyle Theme? Or is there a solution to make it “responsive”?

Muchas Gracias,

Alycia

Anita
    Participant

As far as I know, it would be a great challenge to convert that to responsive, however you may be able to contract one of the developers to custom code one specifically for you and you can use it on all of your client sites. Here’s a great blog on the topic of responsive design. If you need a developer, you could use the showcase found here, click developer on the top right and contact a few.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

moxiegirl
    Participant

Thanks Anita. Appreciate your help. I guess its back to the drawing board for me. I would rather just figure out a theme that is responsive in the first place and use it. Thanks for that blog, though. Helpful in describing what “responsive” is all about.

One of these days I won’t be two steps behind. ;)

Anita
    Participant

The way things changes… I think we will all stay two steps behind!! Good luck. I’ll leave this open in case someone else has anything to suggest.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

BSW
    Participant

I have the same problem – I really like the Lifestyle theme, but it not being responsive is now a pretty major problem.

Is that going to updated and addressed? Or is there a plugin that would make the theme responsive??

Thanks

eamonmoriarty
    Participant

There is a plugin called HandHeld at http://www.elegantthemes.com which claims it will work on any theme.
    I can’t vouch for it as I haven’t tried it but you may want to check it out.

Eamon Moriarty
    EM Dzine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.