Lifestyle Theme Widgets

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Lifestyle Theme Widgets

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JohnS
    Participant

Good day I want to move some of my widgets on the right side of the site to the left side and to the center of the site. There is alot of empty space below my post and comments but the right side is way too long.

http://www.homesusa.biz

anitac
    Participant

You are using a much older theme but you can drag the About widget over to the Home Top area. I think that’s too far down the page anyway. You could also move the video over too – have it like a focal point to the website. Drag that back over as well.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

JohnS
    Participant

Thank you for the info but where do I go in the admin section to drag the widgets around, I have tried every section with no luck.

anitac
    Participant

Widgets are under the Appearance Tab.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

JohnS
    Participant

Yes I know that but how do you drag them to other sections of the home page. When I try to move them under the sidebar areas it does nothing but to the sidebar area.

anitac
    Participant

You are using a really, really old version of Lifestyle. You should have a widget area for Home Top where you can drag the mentioned widgets into.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.