LifeStylePro – content area and videos

Community Forums Forums General Discussion LifeStylePro – content area and videos

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seabrz 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seabrz
    Participant

Hello, I’ve asked this before but cannot figure it out.

I am using the lifestyle pro theme. I don’t know where to look to find the size of the content area (I do not know css). I’ve looked in the code and see all sorts of numbers but am not sure which is what.

I am trying to get videos to fit in the content area and need to know what size to make them. I use EZS3 to create my video players and thus it is an iframe I am adding to the site, not a url from youtube.

Can I assume that with the video, in the correct size, will also be responsive or elastic as I’ve seen it referred to?

Many thanks!

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Depends on which layout your site’s pages use. Can you provide the URL of your site?

With the default settings of right sidebar layout, the available width for the content is 634px.

seabrz
    Participant

Thank you Sridhar. I am using the default setting.

Will videos automatically resize with the responsive layout if I am using EZS3 player?

seabrz
    Participant

Thank you, the issue is resolved now. I can create responsive videos in EZS3 and it’s quite easy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.