Links not showing up

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Links not showing up

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robbeau 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

All of a sudden, it seems, today my “internal links” aren’t showing up on my site. Any text or image I link to another page on my site are just showing up as blank spots on my blog posts and pages. I don’t know what has happened and I don’t know how to fix it.

My site is As an example, my giveaways page should show at top a bulleted list of my current giveaways, each linked to their respective blog post. As you can see, all that shows up now is the “End” date, which is not linked.¬†

Also, any images I have that are linked to their image file don’t show up now. If I chose not to link them in their media file, they show up just fine.

Any external links also are working fine. I have the most recent update on Genesis, I deleted any recently added plug-ins in effort to see if something was a conflict, but nothing is working. I’m not technical at all, so any help or input you can provide would be so helpful!

Bump. This got buried and I was wondering if anyone could help me?

I have the same problem. All of a sudden, my external links to a page are not showing up.

I linked text to an external website and the link works, but there in no longer any text. There’s just white space.

Please someone help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.