Listings under Agent Press

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Listings under Agent Press

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shanatina 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shanatina
    Participant

Hi I would like to find out how to include the price of the property under the listing, so that it appears just below the address on the main page?

Also, why is it that when i search a property under the ‘search’ function, the listing result has a comma sign ” ,”.  For example, select ’1 bedroom” , you will see what i mean.

my website is http://www.singaporerentalapartments.com

NewkirkRealty
    Participant

The comma below the listing is the separator for city/state or territory (i.e San Francisco, CA)  It looks like you aren’t filling out the complete address.

As for adding the price below the listing, I don’t think that can be easily done and is above my pay grade to assist!  You could always input the price in the custom text field where you have Scotts Square in this one, then move Scotts Square to the city/state fields.  That would solve both the comma & pricing issue.

shanatina
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I think i have removed the city/state or territory field through the css. Do you know where I can remove the “comma” via the css?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.