Logo in Going Green (same as others too?)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Logo in Going Green (same as others too?)

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

abiconsulting
    Participant

I searched and didn’t find a great solution to putting a logo onto a page. It seems like this is such a common feature it would be obvious. I do however see I can create a full-width banner, but that won’t allow me to work on placement as the width of the page changes (Going Green is responsive, after all). Am I required to create a special second banner for the mobile version? Seems odd that such a polished set of themes would be missing this, so I assume I’m missing something simple.

SoZo

Adding different logos for each responsive section is the best way to control what is displayed.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

abiconsulting
    Participant

Could you please elaborate or send me a link to instructions? How many different sizes would I have to create? Why isn’t there a simple way to add a logo? That seems like a common item to me.

SoZo

I’ve never come across any instructions. You’d add as many different ones as you wanted. The custom header function applies the image to the background of the #header div so you would add rules with that selector and a background property. Probably need to add !important as well. e.g. #header { background: url(images/your_image.png) !important;}

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.